Tax Benefits of Opportunity Zones
About Hoberman & Lesser
Accounting firms, like people, have distinctive personalities. Perhaps the attribute that best describes Hoberman & Lesser is our ability to go beyond the routine to provide an extra dimension in quality, effort and service.
Our NYC accountants serve a broad cross section of businesses, ranging from publicly held companies, to private sector businesses, to individual entrepreneurs throughout the tri-state region and across the United States. Besides understanding the challenges you encounter, our professionals provide sound, creative thinking to help you take advantage of opportunities and avoid pitfalls.
Hoberman & Lesser’s services are performed in accordance with the professional and ethical pronouncements of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Our firm is highly regarded by banks, investment bankers and lending institutions.
Among the Hoberman & Lesser resources you can rely on are:
- Continuous, year-round interaction by all members of our client service team. We get involved with you and stay involved.
- Experienced professionals highly skilled in working with businesses similar to yours.
- Resources, including tax planning, oriented to the unique personality / structure of your business and customized to your needs.
- Prompt and responsive service. Your needs will be met with a sense of urgency.
- A strong, hand-picked service team, supported by other top talent at Hoberman & Lesser.
- Top data processing executives and other specialized consultants.
With Hoberman & Lesser, you get the best of both worlds. Direct, personal involvement by experienced professionals who take the time to really understand and care about you and your business. Extensive resources to help you deal with the complexities of managing your business in an increasingly complicated world and assist you in achieving your goals.